Firstly, we would like to welcome all the new members who have joined in the last few months. It is a great feeling to see that our Club is attracting new members and growing as a family-friendly tennis Club. We hope all our new members will enjoy their time and playing tennis at the Club.
Secondly, we wish to inform you of a few decisions that the Committee have taken at our last meeting held at the end of February:
- Due to the continuing situation with COVID -19 and the various restrictions, we decided that there will be no AGM meeting this year. It is normally held at the end of March or beginning of April each year, where the financial report for the year is presented and a new Committee of volunteers is elected.
- The membership fees will remain the same for this year, applicable from April 2021 through to March 2022 inclusive.
- We are inviting any member who is interested in joining the Committee to email us( firstname.lastname@example.org). It will be very nice to have some new faces with fresh ideas on the Committee. The work involved, is not much, and amounts to approximately 4-6 meetings a year. Please give it some thought, as a few of the present Committee members wish to have a break so long as we have enough volunteers for the roles.
- We are pleased to inform you that the Club is relaunching its website in the near future with a dynamic, modern and fresh look and feel. We will let you know more very soon.
- The financial statement for the year will be sent to all the members by the end of March.
- Faye Camp, membership secretary, will email all members with the renewal form for the continuation of their membership.
Finally, I hope you all stay well, keep safe and enjoy playing tennis.